n-Track Studio is a powerful multi-track recording and editing software, with support for real-time effects, which offers professional-grade tools and output quality Audio recording, editing and mixing are tasks not too easy to carry out, especially without a proper software solution at hand for processing the input. Among the applications designed for these types of operations, n-Track Studio tries to combine function variety with ease of use to offer a really enjoyable experience to its users.
n-Track Studio Serial Key
This is a strong, portable music-making app that turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker. Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
It provides many benefits, for example: modify, blend, document, include results, and change get better at the volume level. This is a sound and MS multitrack Terme conseillé that transform your Mac into a complete-fledged documenting facility. Documenting making use of provides one of the greatest noises, as a result of the audio motor used, in addition to the results, for example, reverb, compression setting, replicate, refrain, that create that audio obviously remains away. It is possible to document and playback a practically limitless number of sound as well as MIDI songs.
Also, download Bandicam
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Unlimited plugins (VST, VST3, DirectX, AU, Rewire)
- 32 bit and 64-bit version
- Free soundbanks
- n-Track Studio licenses are good for installation on up to 2 computers. More features are available in the n-Track Studio Extended and Suite editions.
- Bring the power of n-Track’s spectrum analyzer, level meter, and guitar/bass tuner wherever you go:
- Automatic Tuner:
- just play any note on your instrument and the tuner will display a bar indicating whether the note is too flat or too sharp.
- Adjust the note’s tuning to bring the tuning bar to the center and you’re done
- Spectrum Analyzer:
- shows the detailed frequency content of the audio acquired from the device’s built-in mic, and shows a cursor highlighting the frequency harmonic that the tuner is tracking
- Diapason: for those who wish to manually tune against an audible reference.
- A frequency slider lets you manually select the frequency of the note played, play with it to see up to which frequencies you can hear!
What’s New n-Track Studio?
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files.
- Reduce vocals from a music track.
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts.
- Save files for your iPod, PSP, or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing, or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
- Improvement in the effect of audio tag, and audio quality.
- Addition of volume control.
- Bookmarks feature problem solve.
- Fixation of bugs.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 16MB (32MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista)
- Processor: Pentium 300 or over
- A solid card
How to install/ Crack usage
- Disconnect from the internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the program (run Setup)
- Do not run yet, exit the software if running
- Extract Cracked from Patched to install dir#
- #Dir/ folder where the program is installed
- Launch the program and register (offline)
- Block the program by a firewall (important)